Personal Information Collected
No personal information about you is collected, unless you voluntarily choose to participate in any activity that specifically asks for information on our website.
Information collected includes but is not limited to…
- Date of Birth
- Billing/Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- User registration information
- Payment details
Use of Personal Information Collected
Any personal information you choose to provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. We do not sell, share or trade Customers’ personal information with third Parties, other than the related Companies/third Parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased (PayPal, Australia Post etc.).
In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary, to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Web Data Collected and Usage
When browsing our website, our system automatically makes a record of your visit and may log the following information…
- Your computer’s IP address.
- Your type of browser and operating system.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Which pages you accessed.
- Your time spent on individual pages and the site overall.
- Which files you downloaded.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation, in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except in exceptional circumstances, for example, an investigation, where a law enforcement agency (eg. Australian Federal Police) exercises a warrant to inspect our service provider’s log files.
Our website may contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored, by undertaking the following safety measures…
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Maintaining/updating technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
- Using SSL to make data transferred through our website encrypted.
Although we do everything in our powers to keep our website safe and secure, the internet has a lot of vulnerabilities, so we cannot take any responsibility for other people’s actions, who break the law and cause any harm to our website, therefore making your information we collect susceptible.
Breach of Privacy
Last updated: 01/01/2015