The term “Promo Fix” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of this website.
Our ABN is 27 404 320 022.
The term “Customer” or “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This agreement contains the complete Terms and Conditions that apply to you in joining, buying, bidding, selling and all other activities you will make with Promo Fix.
- Neither we nor any third Parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, not to signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of Australia.
You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected we shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
4. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, consequential damages, any loss of revenue, profits, data, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, programs and any other direct or indirect consequential and incidental damages, arising in connection with this agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
5. Force Majeure
Neither Party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such Party including but not limited to any act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.
Any Party affected by such event shall inform the other Party of the same and use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the Terms and Conditions of any agreement contained herein.
7. Website Errors and Omissions
On rare occasions, freight or item charges may display or auto-calculate incorrectly. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is priced or auto-calculated in error.
From time to time we may send out emails (eg. newsletters, special offers etc.).
Whenever you supply us with your email address, whether it’s via a form on our site or even simply making a purchase from us, your address will automatically be added to our Subscriber list. If you wish to be taken off our list please contact us or click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link found in the email.
9. Payment Policy
9.1 / Quotes
Any Quotes handed out are to be used as a guide only and prices can be subject to change at any time.
We don’t allow our Quotes to be mentioned/shown to other Competitors/Parties. We hand out Quotes in good faith, on the assumption it’s for you and you only. If you breach this agreement, all Quotes become invalid and we will cease all relationships with you.
9.2 / Invoices
Once an Invoice is issued, you will have 30 days to fulfil payment. Once funds have been cleared on our end, we will then start production on your merchandise. If payment is not made within the 30 days, the Invoice is null and void and prices are subject to change.
Accepted payment methods are…
- Visa or Mastercard
- Bank Transfer
- Cash (in selected circumstances)
10. Returns and Refunds Policy
We do not accept returns and/or refunds unless the item(s) you received was delivered faulty due to our negligence or is not what you ordered (eg. received another Customers’ goods).
10.1 / What’s considered faulty…
- Item(s) is broken and falling apart.
- Spelling mistakes that weren’t approved.
- Wrong colour has been used (eg. Blue instead of Red).
- Wrong plating has been used (eg. Gold instead of Silver).
- Wrong fitting has been attached (eg. Brooch instead of Butterfly Clutch).
- Missing quantities (eg. ordered 100pcs but only received 90pcs).
If you receive faulty items on delivery and want them replaced or refunded, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving them. All replacements and refunds will only be honoured once we have received the faulty goods back from you. You are liable for all shipping costs when returning your item(s).
The 24 hour period starts from when delivery is confirmed by our Courier. If you’ve made no contact during this timeframe, you will be issued a new Invoice (and be subject to our Payment Policy) for any replacements and no refund will be offered.
Our products are susceptible to damage. On occasions you may need to replace an item(s) that was damaged on your behalf (eg. a Student’s Badge attachment breaks off while in the playground). While we’ll do everything in our powers to help and avoid extra charges, there may be no other solution to fix your problem.
10.2 / Complexities
Due to the complex process in manufacturing our products, there are factors that remain out of our control, therefore we cannot be held responsible for any faults that may occur.
These include but are not limited to…
10.2.1 / Colours
Colours will vary on different mediums. We cannot guarantee the colour(s) you choose will come out like you intended. Your Proof, either on screen or printout, may be completely different to the finished product.
Some factors that can effect colours include…
- Screen type
- Screen ‘Brightness & Contrast’ settings
- Screen ‘Colour Calibration’
- Printer type
- Printer ‘Colour Calibration’
- Paper type, stock, finish etc.
- Plating type
- Epoxy applied or not
Colours are chosen from our PMS Swatch Book. We will try and match colours from the source material you give us, as close as possible.
10.2.2 / Artwork
Sometimes artwork you supply us will need to be simplified in order for it to be produced for its intended material (eg. metal, plastic, paper etc.). The finished product will be as close as possible to the Proof you approve but may have slight differences due the manufacturing process.
10.2.3 / Quality Control
All our products are made to the highest standard possible but due to every item being assembled by hand, one at a time, there may be variations and minor discrepancies in quality (eg. dust in Epoxy Resin, smudged paint, fingerprints etc.).
Due to the vast quantities our products come in, we cannot guarantee each item will be in pristine condition.
10.2.4 / Production time
In some cases you may receive your goods later or earlier than expected. We cannot guarantee a completion time. Factors that are out of our control can effect production time and interrupt the manufacturing process, resulting in delays. We give you an estimate only, when advising how long it will take to receive your goods. We will NOT refund you if your goods are received after the given timeframe.
10.2.5 / Loss, Delay or Damage Due to Third Party Carriers
We cannot accept liability for loss, delay or damage to purchased item(s) caused by Australia Post or other third Party Couriers. You have the opportunity to reduce risk by choosing your preferred shipping options during the approval/checkout process.
11. User Discretion Advised
11.1 / Our Customer Understanding
Any product with ‘User Discretion Advised’ on it must be taken with caution. We are not responsible for ANY damages caused by the product(s). You understand and accept that the product(s) is susceptible to damage and has risk involved when in use. Therefore it is your duty to inform your own Customers of any risks and to deal with the problems that arise.
11.2 / General User Understanding
Any product with ‘User Discretion Advised’ on it must be taken with caution. All users understand and agree that we are not responsible for ANY damages caused by the product(s) and have been warned via the Labelling. You (the user) agree it is solely your own choice to use the product(s) or not. The moment the product(s) is used for the first time, you are automatically bound by our Terms and Conditions.
12. Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
Last updated: 01/01/2015